In today’s SUV-saturated market, cars—that is, sedans, hatchbacks, and coupes—are increasingly rare. Even so, that doesn’t stop MotorTrend from driving and testing every one we can get the key to. With collective decades of experience in evaluating cars, we’ve formed opinions around the standouts we’d buy with our own money.
We already named the SUVs we’d buy, selecting favorites for practicality, luxury, or adventure-readiness. Now that it’s time to choose cars, our picks range from frugal to fun.
Curious? Revisit this page as we continue to add more editors’ opinions to answer the question, “What Car should I buy?”
- Porsche 911 Carrera HERE – Angus MacKenzie
- Alfa Romeo Giulia HERE – Mark Rechtin
- Tesla Model 3 HERE – Christian Seabaugh
- Kia Soul GT HERE – Stefan Ogbac
- Cadillac CT4 HERE – Frank Markus
- Mazda6 HERE – Alisa Priddle
- Volkswagen Golf HERE – Kelly Pleskot
- Honda Accord Hybrid HERE – Zach Gale
- Kia Stinger HERE – Alex Leanse
The post What Car Should I Buy? MotorTrend Editors Pick Their Favorites appeared first on MotorTrend.